Mentat: That class of Imperial citizens trained for supreme accomplishments of logic. "Human computers."

Sunday, February 19, 2006

This is my first post of my new blog. I'm so hip aren't I? I really know how to be a follower just like everyone else. Nike shoes, gap jeans and a personal blog courtesy of Google.

What do I have planned for this space? I guess this will be the place that I write down thoughts and comments about things going on around the world. Looking out the bus window every day, I also have interesting thoughts and questions that I think I should record in some fashion. Maybe I'll throw in some poetry and short stories if I get really ambitious. This is the most expedient medium available.

Another inane blog that no one will ever read is born today. Rejoice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home