Mentat: That class of Imperial citizens trained for supreme accomplishments of logic. "Human computers."

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Respect

I have to admit to being amazed by Jimmy Carter, the 39th President of the United States. I'm sure that some of you out there could make mincemeat of his record as president (and actually I'd be interested to hear your charges against him) but I'm mostly impressed at his record since being president. He is fearless in speaking in support of Palestinians and Palestine and now represents the best of America, in my mind; George W. Bush's vision contrastingly remains the imperial and small-minded worst.

Perhaps you know only a little about Carter. I urge you to
learn about him. I expect I may shed a tear when he passes away (if he doesn't outlast me--for all our sakes I hope he does).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home