Mentat: That class of Imperial citizens trained for supreme accomplishments of logic. "Human computers."

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Planet of the Apes

Maybe humans will learn to live like these newly "discovered" cousins one day. I wonder what leopard meat tastes like? I hope that these interesting animals don't get killed by poachers, hunters, militias or mercenaries but expect they will be. Farewell to another species, so sad we never knew thee.

But then, as a Canadian, I should have never even known these primates even ever existed and should have cared much less than I do. Forget Central Africa, I should be thinking about the land on which I live. I should be hunting moose and deer along the escarpment and forests of the Golden Horseshoe (in the absence of leopards) and growing squash and pumpkins for the winter. I should be thinking about things that really matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home